November 23, 2011

Natural body products

I've been checking out different ideas for Christmas and birthday presents. My mum loves hand cream and given she has just about everything, I'm on the lookout for something natural for this year's present. As luck would have it, she really likes the Kangaroo Island hand cream I purchased while on holidays earlier this year. I'll have to see if I can get a tub by post. I'm so over the department store products that cost a fortune and last half the time the sales assistant tells me they should. I've heard good things about these products and will try them out over coming months to see how they measure up on the skin.


NOUGAT LONDON (she loves this one)


HEMP HEMP HOORAY





MOOGOO




AROMATHERAPY COMPANY




and my favorite tags for gift boxes


1 comment: