June 28, 2009

Textiles

I'm looking for some fabric to cover an antique chair in our lounge room. Something a bit startling would be nice. I've found some great botanical prints but they are overseas. So the hunt is on for local, or at least on this continent, textiles for our room.

Here are a few from Red Seed Studio - I like the chair a lot. I think it would look really nice in our bedroom or on the balcony. Might have to hunt through ebay and auction rooms for something similar.

















Galbraith and Paul

2 comments:

  1. Love the green and red bird prints I think they are very nice against the cane chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them as well! I've also found another textile designer while on holiday and will put up a post as soon as I find their website.

    ReplyDelete